- The series DC1 inverters are compact variable frequency drive. It has been specifically designed for simple applications. With only 14 basic parameters and outstanding ease of mounting and installation, the DC1 is perfect for quick commissioning. This make these compact variable frequency drive ideal for series production applications in the field of machine building
- In addition, additional parameters and functionalities can be flexibly enabled in order to allow the DC1 to handle more demanding applications as well
- These inverter can also be used as stand-alone units directly on site if they are equipped with a setpoint potentiometer, a selector switch, and a mains transfer switch
- Typical applications for this series include fans, pumps, and conveyor systems
- Single phase input / three phase motor connection
- LED display
- Fast commissioning with 14 basic parameters
- V/Hz control with start voltage boost and slip compensation
- Integrated PI controller
- Integrated CANopen and Modbus
- Large overload capability: 150% for 60 seconds, 175% for 2 seconds
- Protection IP20
Click on any of the following links to download the file.
Information correct at time of publishing.
Add to Basket
Call for availability on 0161 339 5177