- Eaton PowerXL Variable Speed Starters, offer precise control of AC motors with a simple initial setup. This is achieved by the user adjusting the frequency of the power source to suit the application, and with simple potentiometer adjustments can be left unattended
- Fit & forget design makes this style of starter perfect for less complicated installations
- Available in power rating varying from 0.25kW to 7.5kW, with both single & three phase options available
- IP20/NEMA 0 rated
- Utilises SmartWire-DT technology, making installation even simpler to other compatible products
- Supports various protocols including MODBUS, optical & RS485
- Fitted witha radio interference suppression filter
- Increased energy conservation thanks to the increased efficiency of the starter style
- Eliminates high-inrush current on startup, thus decreasing excess motor torque and increasing the life of the motor
- Detachable parameter module (RS Stock No. 820-3597 ) can be used to set up more precise installations, and once the starter has been programmed the module can be removed and used on another starter
Click on any of the following links to download the file.
Information correct at time of publishing.
Add to Basket
RRP: £127.06 (exc VAT)£95.30 (exc VAT)
Call for availability on 0161 339 5177