- Converts the rectangular PWM output voltage of motor drives into a smooth sine wave with low residual ripple.
- Elimination of premature motor damage caused by high dv/dt, overvoltages, cable ringing, motor overheating, and eddy current losses.
- Improves bearing life time because of bearing currents caused by circulating currents.
- Complies with IEC 60034-17* and NEMA-MG1 requirements for general purpose motors.
- Optional with NEMA 1 protective cover.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please contact us here.